Located in Mariendorf (10 km from the Brandenburg Gate), StoneBerlin is easily accessible by car, by bike and by public transportation.
If you're having trouble finding Im Marienpark 23, try searching for Lankwitzer Straße 45 - 54 as some street names may have changed.
Public Transit Options
From central Berlin, take the S2 to the Attilastraße station (just 13 minutes from the Brandenburg Gate station!). Then, it’s an easy 12-minute walk along a pleasant garden path.
WALKING & BICYCLING DIRECTIONS
- At the Attilastrasse station, go down stairs and exit to the left.
- Cross the street and look for the green sign for Marienpark, just like the one below these directions. Take this small walking/biking path entrance. (Please note that sections of the walking path are not lit at night.)
- This path goes alongside garden houses, and across a footbridge.
- After the footbridge, continue and you will eventually come to a doorway in the fence on your left.
- You’ve arrived! Park your bike here, and follow signs to our building.
Walking & Bicycling Directions
At the Attilastrasse station, go down stairs and exit to the left. You are now on the east side of the tracks.
Cross the street, and find the small walking / biking path entrance (path goes south, along the east side of the tracks).
This path goes alongside garden houses, and across a footbridge.
After the footbridge, continue walking/biking, and you will eventually come to a doorway in the fence on your left.
You’ve arrived! Park your bike here, and follow signs to our building.
- Take the U6 line to the Alt-Mariendorf
- Bus 181 (direction U Walther-Schreiber-Platz) until Greinerstraße (7 minutes)
- Or walk 15 to 20 minutes via Friedenstraße (which turns into Lankwitzer Straße)
- Bus route 181 runs along Lankwitzer Straße and the bus stop Greinerstraße is right out side the Marienpark entrance